Acceptance of our Terms
By visiting the website www.digitalnaukri.co, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to www.digitalnaukri.co, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Service. If you do not want to be bound by our Terms your only option is not to visit, view or otherwise use the services of www.digitalnaukri.co. You understand, agree and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and www.digitalnaukri.co and that your use of www.digitalnaukri.co shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
Provision of Services
You agree and acknowledge that www.digitalnaukri.co is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that www.digitalnaukri.co is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
www.digitalnaukri.co provide this website as a free service to job seekers.
www.digitalnaukri.co does not guarantee any interview/meeting/discussion with any employer basis any amount of initial monetary payment by the job seeker.
www.digitalnaukri.co is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, any such communication via email, sms or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the person concerned through or representing www.digitalnaukri.co.
Job seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.
Use of website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- Belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Is misleading in any way;
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- Infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- By using the site you agree that you will not do any mass mailing or breach the privacy of any job seeker / employer using the information provided in the portal.
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, DigitalNaukri.co does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
DigitalNaukri.co will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website.DigitalNaukri.co does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site.
The information from or through this site is provided on “AS IS” basis, and all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded. Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whomDigitalNaukri.co has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to digitalnaukri.co you agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond theDigitalNaukri.co’s website. DigitalNaukri.co therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites
You acknowledge and agree that www.digitalnaukri.co may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. www.digitalnaukri.co authorizes you to view and make a single copy of portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission.
Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
4. Submitted Content
When you submit content to www.digitalnaukri.co you simultaneously grant www.digitalnaukri.co an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to www.digitalnaukri.co
Termination of Agreement
The Terms of this agreement will continue to apply in perpetuity until terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. Terms that are to continue in perpetuity shall be unaffected by the termination of this agreement.
Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that www.digitalnaukri.co and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not OurDisclaimer.com has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed the liability of OurDisclaimer.com is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
www.digitalnaukri.co may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising or websites. You acknowledge and agree that www.digitalnaukri.co is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or resource available from such resources or websites.
You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by www.digitalnaukri.co to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of www.digitalnaukri.co. If the court of law having jurisdiction, rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms will continue to be valid.
You understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and www.digitalnaukri.co. You may be subject to additional Terms and conditions when you use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services or third-party content or material.
Changes to the Terms
www.digitalnaukri.co reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of www.digitalnaukri.co after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.